NYSVMS Webinar: Launch of Positive Workplace Environment Program
Learn about our new program to attract and retain team members.
Join us for the launch of our new program to help veterinary practices build a high-performing, engaging workplace environment that attracts and retains team members.
You will meet our partner, Josh Vaisman, and learn about our 3 month evidence-based program.
Research shows the 4 Ps of Positive Leadership make a difference in veterinary practices. Hospital teams who report that their leaders practice the 4 Ps are:
- 27% less likely to be looking for a new job
- 13% less likely to be considering leaving the veterinary profession
- 26% more likely to report high levels of workplace wellbeing
- 30% more committed to and engaged in their job
- 44% more likely to report high levels of job satisfaction
Simply put, the 4 Ps of Positive Leadership likely contribute to a positive, happy, high-performing veterinary practice that attracts and retains team members.