CATVMA CE Event: "Real" Financial Planning for Veterinarians
Food from Brooks BBQ
The Carriage House790 South Side Drive
Oneonta, NY 13820-2289
Presented by: Michael Sabatino, CFP, CSLP
In this session, a financial planner serving the veterinary community shows how real financial planning helped three veterinarians lower stress and make better financial decisions.
- How a veterinarian’s career-stage impacts their financial wellbeing.
- Why traditional approaches to managing money suck.
- The formula for making better financial decisions.
- How to tell the difference between “real” and “phony” financial planning solutions.
This presentation is ideal for:
- Early-career veterinarians second-guessing their student loan strategy.
- Mid-career vets contemplating big goals like buying a home or saving for their kids' education.
- Late-career veterinarians contemplating the transition to retirement.
For More Information:
Mike Sabatino, CFP®, CSLP® created Sabadoodle in 2019 to support the financial wellbeing of veterinarians. Mike is an expert at guiding veterinarians toward lowering student loan stress and building a financial bridge to goals such as buying a home, owning a practice, and transitioning to retirement.
In 2022, Sabadoodle partnered with the New York State Veterinary Medical Society (NYSVMS) to build a financial wellbeing program that delivers insight, guides decisions, and reduces anxiety for association members. The NYSVMS financial wellbeing scholarship program has helped early-career veterinarians gain clarity and confidence in managing their student loan debt.